Group of companies "Agropolis" was founded in 1993 and specializes in the production of butter, spreads (blended butter) and skimmed milk powder. Today the group of companies "Agropolis" includes five dairy plants in Ukraine: Horodyshche Milk factory, Zhashkiv Dairy plant, Ratne Dairy plant, Khrystynivka Milk factory and Shpolyansky Milk factory.
The main principles of the group of companies "Agropolis" are responsibility and honesty, providing consumers with useful and quality products, providing a wide range of products, the quality of products with the IATA regulations and standards, long-term and mutually beneficial relationship with our partners.
Hallmark Group companies "Agropolis" spreads is "Shchedryi Vechir". Over the years the brand " Shchedryi Vechir " won the following prizes and awards: Golden Fortune (2000-2001) "The Best Ukrainian company product Industry" JSC "Zhashkiv Dairy plant", sign "100 best goods of Ukraine" in 2003, 2004 , 2007, 2009.; Star "Leader of agriculture of Ukraine 2007" JSC "Zhashkiv Dairy plant "; Diploma Ukrainian competition "Public Recognition" trademark " Shchedryi Vechir ", 2007; Diploma "New Generation" trademark " Shchedryi Vechir ', 2008 and others.
International and national Certificates, confirm compliance of products and factories with high European quality standards, and provide advantages in moving it to the markets of Europe and the world.
Agropolis Food Industries - is not only the production but also the logistics and distribution of dairy products throughout Ukraine via trading houses. Import-export relations are steadily developing, and demonstrate high quality products and respectable principles of business management.
Spread is a food product, which is complement or substitute for butter in the diet.
Spread - a combined product consisting of vegetable and milk fats. At the same time spread - it's not margarine, because margarine doesn’t have milk fats in it.
For the production of spreads are used milk fat and vegetable oils: palm, coconut, sunflower, etc.
Quality of spreads produced by GC "Agropolis" is confirmed by international standards (ISO 22000:2005; HACCP).
In the international market spreads - demand healthy food. They are competing with butter.
The main advantages of spread:
- Spread - healthy food. Recommended for dietary and nutrition for lowering cholesterol;
- The product has a creamy taste, and is similar to butter;
- Spread has a soft texture, and even does not harden in the fridge, easily spreads. Spreads are ideal for hot and cold sandwiches, baking, frying, and adding to cereals and side dishes;
- It has a balanced composition: in addition to milk fat it includes high-quality vegetable oils, and vitamins A, D, E, which are not contained in butter;
- The content of vegetable fats leads to reduced cholesterol content in the product. Spreads are very useful for elderly people and people with diseases of the cardiovascular system;
- Have a big range of fat content: 62 to 82.5%;
- Are low in trans isomer fatty acids